Find Your Perfect Home
When buying a new home or your first home, the choice has many many factors. When making decision of this magnitude, you should work with realtors who have your best interests at heart, and not their own.
Lion Rock Properties was founded on the principle of bridging the gap between buyers and sellers by providing accurate, prompt information and services. If you work with our real estate team, you’ll receive personalized customer service, and reasonable, no-nonsense sales assistance.
- Real Estate Broker
- A co-founder of Lion Rock Properties, Alex has spent nearly 10 years in real estate and property management. After growing up in Minneapolis, Alex has been passionate about the process of helping families and individuals find the right home for them.
- Email Alex
- Phone number – 612-747-4482
- Real Estate Agent
- A native of Orono, MN, William became an entrepreneur in 2007 by starting his own construction and real estate business. His hands-on experience and his commitment to customer service are what makes him want to help prospective homeowners like you.
- Email William
- Phone number – 612-930-7098
Fresh and Clean Apple Valley 2 BR Townhome
Only built in 1999, this home was designed ahead of its time, in a great way! With a kitchen fit for a chef, attached garage, patio for grilling, and great living areas, this 2 bedroom home is great for any small family.
- Address: 15713 Fjord Ave. Apple Valley, MN
- Square Feet: 1,042
- Bed/Bath: 2 BR/2 BA
- Price: $90,000
- Realtor: Alex Gruye
Spacious Blaine Home with 5 BR Built for Fun
A must see uniquely designed home! Multi-level split with two story foyer. 5 true BR, a family room with surround sound, fireplace and fridge. New Kitchen appliances to come with successful PA.
- Address: 869 114th Lane NE, Blaine MN
- Square Feet: 2,173
- Bed/Bath: 5 BR/2 BA
- Price: $267,900
- Realtor: Erin Nelson
Entertainment Friendly 4 BR Mounds View Home
A beautiful home staged and ready to move in in the family-friendly Twin Cities suburb, Mounds View. With 4 bedrooms, finished basement, large rear deck and yard, and 2-car garage, this is a wonderful home.
- Address: 2809 County Rd. H2, Mounds View, MN
- Square Feet: 1,040
- Bed/Bath: 4 BR/2 BA
- Price: $230,000
- Realtor: Alex Gruye